This is a fantastic new opportunity to join second generation, family owned organisation that was established over 40 years ago. Their primary aim is to create cities that thrive; this is achieved through investing in outstanding property which has a positive knock-on effect. With over 800 employees, they're seeking to grow their Sustainability and Energy Division in order to align with their ambitious 2030 Net Zero target.
As a Member of the Greater Manchester Good Employment Charter, they recognise all employees have different requirements and are therefore happy to facilitate and support your circumstances.
As an Energy Manager, you'll report to the Senior Energy Manager in tasks such as:
* Interrogation and analysis of energy data
* Use modelling systems such as IES to identify potential solutions and the impact they'll have
* Conduct energy audits / surveys
* Improve energy efficiency across a range of different sites across Manchester
* Present findings to key stakeholders; work in conjunction with them to identify new strategies to improve energy efficiency
* Use electrical and mechanical meters to interpret the info
* Mentor more junior members of staff
* 2 + years experience in a similar role
* Related Professional qualifications including Level 5 Commercial EPC Assessor or CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant (desirable not essential)
* Confidence in using software such as IES VE, SBEM, SAP
* Knowledge / experience in ESOS, SECR as well as Part L, J and F of the Building Regulations
* A concrete understanding of industry standards & policies in order to benchmark energy use
* A history of working within new builds and retrofitted buildings
* Understanding of renewables
* Desire to make the built environment more sustainability
* Confidence when engaging with stakeholders
With a clear development path and the chance to work on a wide range of projects, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your expertise in a people-first organisation.
Apply directly or call me on 0207 960 2581 to discuss the position in more detail. Alternatively, you can reach me at