I am working with a multidisciplinary environmental engineering company with multiple offices across the UK. There is an opportunity for a consultant to join a growing team of 6 staff in the Environment and Consents team.
You will be:
* Reporting into the Technical Director,
* Involved in stakeholder engagement on major infrastructure projects,
* Helping with the consultations,
* Providing technical advice to the public and private sector clients,
* and engaging in the delivery a diverse Action Plan on major infrastructure projects.
* 2+ years experience consultancy experience
* Experience in development, design, delivery and reporting of major consultations
* Excellent report writing and verbal (presentation) communication skills
* Clean driving licence is essential
* Ideally, chartered membership
With offices across the UK, you will have the ability to work out of your nearest office and expectation is for you to attend the office for at least 2 days per week.