As a consequence of significant growth a new position has been created to take control of a new team within the Built Environment unit.
To be considered you will need:
* to be an experienced public affairs professional
* at least 4 years' in planning and development communications
* leadership qualities with examples where you have lead a team of at least 2 people
* experience in business development and work winning
* to have commercial awarenessm and be adept at financial accounting for your teams budget
* to lead the strategic development of campaigns
* to support the delivery of these campaigns.
This role would suit someone who is currently an Account Director looking for their next challenge within a great friendly team. You will have to option of working from home for part of the week and salary on offer is £53,000 and above.