A well-established energy management business is growing its team of energy experts. After 30 years in the industry, they remain at the forefront of leading the low carbon economy transition. Working with clients across the commercial, real estate and manufacturing sectors, they also provide advisory services for policymakers industry-wide. Offering flexibility on location, this is a unique chance to join an award-winning consultancy.
My client is looking for a Senior candidate with at least 4 years of experience to join one of their 3 teams
1 Real Estate
3 Projects / Solutions
Depending on your experience, your role would either focus on aiming for, reporting for or delivering for net-zero. Aiming for net-zero would enable you to focus on policy research and long term strategies of 10+ years to drive this change. Alternatively, the reporting team is responsible for data management, compliance work and the short term strategy work for the upcoming 3 years. Those joining the delivery team would implement these strategies through engineering and monitoring of energy and carbon emissions.
* 4+ years of industry experience; in a sustainability position, ideally operating within the built environment
* Educated to degree level, preferably in engineering or appropriate sustainability-related courses
* A rich understanding of SBTi's, NZC pathways, GHG emissions
* Strong stakeholder engagement abilities to manage key accounts
* An innovative nature to identify and implement solutions
* A passion for providing sustainable and low energy outcomes
* Excellent communication abilities to present detailed technical information
More further information surrounding the role and organisation, apply directly or contact me on 07803 629823.