An exciting opportunity has arisen for ecologists of varying grades to join a global leading multi-disciplinary consultancy at either Senior or Principal level in the Midlands.
You would be joining a well-established Ecology department, with members of the team being national experts in Ecology. They are proud of their employee retention, and offer a comprehensive training programme. Alongside this they financially reward any candidate who is Chartered or gains their Chartered status whilst at the company.
There is a focus on maintaining a health work life balance, and in order to appoint the best ecologists into their team, my client is happy to discuss flexible working patterns, including part-time or fixed-term contracts, with the right candidates.
Responsibilities of the role:
* To provide ecological consultancy for clients along with any mitigation works in a fast moving, commercial environment.
* Conducting a broad variety of ecological surveys, such as extended Phase 1 Habitat Surveys and more specialist projects for example protected species surveys and mitigation.
* Undertaking a broad range of ecological related tasks, including desk studies, consultations, research and the handling and analysis of data.
* Composing ecological reports that are concise and adhere to legislation whilst meeting the deadlines and satisfaction of the client.
* Proven experience in EcIA and /or HRA, with a sound knowledge of UK ecological legislation, policy and guidance.
For more information contact Georgia on 0207 960 2583