An exciting opportunity to join a global leader in the development and management of solar energy projects. The aim is to deliver affordable and sustainable solar power for businesses and communities around the world. With solar set to increase tenfold in the next 20 years, this is a chance to 'be the change' - driving the world's energy transition to a more sustainable future.
As part of their growing GIS team, you will work in close collaboration with various teams within the business to support day to day geospatial needs, carry out management of data and portal content within the Enterprise GIS environment develop geospatial solutions to improve workflows, applying automation, and building tools/applications for various stakeholders within the business.
Your focus will primarily be working across our Europe region, as well as APAC as required, however you will also work in close collaboration with our America's GIS team to ensure best practices and a consistent approach.
Role and Responsibilities
* Geospatial data management within the Enterprise GIS environment
* Development of Export-Transform-Load (ETL) processes to manage data flows
* Development of automated processes and tools for the enterprise environment
* Engagement with stakeholders to identify opportunities to develop geospatial solutions to support the business
* Provide technical expertise and guidance to others as required
* Actively communicate and promote the purpose and benefits of information and data management and data analytics
* GIS fundamental knowledge including GIS data management, coordinate reference systems and transformations, geospatial analysis and cartographic design.
* Experience working with various Geospatial data formats (shapefile, geodatabase, tabular, CAD, KMZ)
* Experience carrying out geospatial data management within an Enterprise GIS environment and developing/applying automated ETL processes
* A minimum of 4 year prior experience using ArcGIS software in a professional environment
* Spatial Analysis Extension and Raster Processing Experience
* Expertise in the use of ArcGIS Pro, ArcSDE, Portal for ArcGIS, FME and Python
The culture is driven by their core values. From operating safely to ensuring the solar projects are responsible and promote biodiversity.
They offer a competitive salary, and a variety of benefits including annual bonus, retention bank, health insurance, pension, and other local benefits.
There is also a variety of initiatives that will contribute to your own personal development. Initiatives to get involved with including our charitable causes, supporting their solar honey project or their sustainability initiatives.
The client is also open to CV's varying grades, so if you have a skill set suited to this role or are keen to hear more about the opportunity, you can either submit your CV for review or call Georgia on 02079602583 to discuss in more detail.