Due to continuing success in the offshore wind sector, my client is seeking a talented and motivated EIA Project Manager to join its Environment & Infrastructure team in London, Reading, Glasgow or Edinburgh.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a growing team to deliver and manage EIA and consenting for high profile major infrastructure projects. In particular, you will:
* Lead project teams technically, strategically and commercially to deliver large EIA projects and consenting advice for offshore wind projects at various stages of the project lifecycle
* Continue to grow our offshore project portfolio by supporting business development activities to develop our existing clients and win new work.
* Be involved in the training of junior staff, along with the onboarding process for the team.
You will join an enthusiastic and supportive team, with significant opportunities for ongoing and structured career development across the wider Environment and Infrastructure consultancy business.
* Experienced in delivering EIA's for Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects in the offshore wind sector and be familiar with the Development Consent Order process as well as the Town and Country Planning (EIA) Regulations. This experience will ideally have involved project leadership throughout the project lifecycle from Scoping through to Examination.
* A technical leader in EIA with experience of providing technical direction at a project level. The candidate will have excellent reporting and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a team, seeking technical input from other disciplines to deliver carefully considered solutions to produce high quality work.
* Well networked in the offshore wind industry with a proven track record of winning work with a variety of clients in the sector.
* An accomplished staff manager particularly leading multi-disciplinary teams as project manager.
* An excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, clients, suppliers and industry.
* Experienced in commercial and business management including management and responses to strategic bids, monthly reporting, resourcing and recruitment
* Willingness to travel, including possible international travel.
If you have a skill set suited to this opportunity, and are looking for a new challenge, please submit your CV to Georgia at or give me a call on 07718898739 to discuss your options.
EIA - Offshore Wind - Edinburgh - Project Manager - London