Join an established multi-disciplinary company providing diverse services and delivering lifelong benefit for communities around the world. This innovative company works determinedly with their clients to tackle a multitude of challenges in a society striving to achieve net-zero. They are experiencing a period of exponential growth and are seeking a Nature-Based Solutions Lead to join their environmental team.
You will be involved in creating a sustainable future for the environment and communities by partnering with clients to incorporate nature-based solutions in project delivery, helping with their journey to sustainability.
Offices are based in Chester, Guildford, Leeds, London, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham or York, with flexible working arrangements available.
As a Nature-Based Solutions Lead:
* You will be a passionate, pro-active and forward-thinking leader
* You will have a demonstratable understanding of NBS and how it is implemented in practice and be keen to share this knowledge with others
* You should understand the market and potential funding source and investment areas for NBS
* You will possess the ability to design and deliver outcomes, value propositions and service offerings to clients for NBS
* Experience with key public and private sector organisations
* You will understand the importance of prioritising health, safety and environmental issues
* You will be chartered with an appropriate professional body
* You will have experience in delivering projects and winning bids
If you are looking to develop your career further, please get in touch with Carmen Hatton, on 020 7960 2584 or email