A global design, engineering and project management consultancy are looking to appoint a Carbon Innovation Consultant to act as an internal catalyst. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the development and operation of technologies to ensure carbon reduction and sustainability is embedded into all decisions.
This 75-year-old organisation operates in 50 countries worldwide and employs over 50,000 individuals. Joining the award-winning team will provide you with flexible working; choose the most suited hours to your needs and engage in hybrid working.
The role will have a global reach and ensure visibility internally.
* Develop NZ strategies to ensure emissions are reduced internally and externally for clients
* Work with internal teams including engineering and business development departments to provide thought leadership
* Grow the organisation's carbon agenda
* Develop innovative approaches and strategies
* Plan the development of major bids
* Maintain strong internal networks across multiple business arms
* Educated in a relevant discipline
* Client engagement experience
* A professional history working in multiple markets including buildings, water and climate resilience
* Strong multi-tasker
* Innovative mindset with good analytical knowledge
* Experienced in writing and proposing bids
* Clear and effective verbal and written communication enabling complex ideas to be communicated in accessible terms
* Strong experience in external and internal stakeholder engagement
* Understand the key commercial principles around the cost of bidding versus revenue delivered through projects
If this sounds of interest, apply directly or reach me at or on 0207 960 2581.