Our client's service offering includes design engineering, planning, environment, sustainability and project management. As one of the UK's leading environmental consultancies, they are looking to develop the existing London based Geoenvironmental team through the appointment of specialists at Consultant, Senior, Principal or Associate levels. Due to strong existing business and an excellent pipeline of project work our client is keen to secure additional support from specialists with experience of undertaking Phase I, Phase II and Risk Assessment on industrial sites.
You will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of contaminated land investigation, assessment, interpretative reporting, remediation and client interface. More senior applicants will play a key role in the development of team members and business development activities.
* Demonstrable experience in contaminated land investigation and assessment of industrial sites.
* A track record of undertaking Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessment modelling
* Experience of the investigation, assessment and remediation of gasworks sites an advantage.
* Working towards or attained Chartered status and evidence of continuing professional development
* Client focused - client facing, confident communicator (written and verbal).