A leading design and architecture practice is looking to appoint a new Associate for their Sustainability department. With a clear path to development to Associate Director, this is a fantastic chance to join an expanding division, assisting its growth.
With over 300 employees spanning 5 offices, you'll be based in the London office along with the entire sustainability team. You'll consult on a range of sustainability issues on design and construction projects across residential, commercial and mixed-use buildings. This includes, but is not limited to, NZ strategies, embodied carbon and circular economy strategies as well as analysis for daylight, sunlight and overheating.
* Analyse and develop sustainable strategies for architectural projects
* Including NZ, pedestrian wind, daylight and sunlight, energy & carbon performance
* Support in business development
* Undertake technical analysis through environmental simulation software (i.e. Elmhurst SAP, IES, TAS, MBS etc.)
* Prepare bids and fee proposals
* Provide training in design to team members and clients
* Contribute to design meetings, working closely with other teams within PRP
* Oversee and review the reports and technical analysis developed by junior staff
* Educated to MSc level in a related discipline
* Explicit experience in a consultancy or design practice
* Working knowledge in 3D modelling software (Revit, Autocad, Rhino)
* Experience working in a client-facing role advising on planning policy, specifically with the Greater London Authority
* Strong knowledge of industry environmental standards
* Confident communicator, able to present at internal and external events
Apply directly or contact me on 0207 960 2581 or at to find out more.