Remediation Project Manager
£27,000 - £37,000
We are seeking on behalf of our client an Environmental Project Manager to work on contaminated land remediation projects throughout the region based from their Yorkshire Office. You will be working with a team of scientists and engineers and will have responsibility for all aspects of delivering a range of in-situ and ex-situ remediation contracts, often incorporating innovative approaches and technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
• The key role in the design, planning, delivery and reporting of remediation projects
• Management and development of a multidisciplinary project team
• Principal client point of contact
• Liaison with statutory authorities and other stakeholders
• Financial management and reporting
• Subcontractor selection and management
• Business development and input into tenders
• Management of health and safety.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience including good quality contracting experience. A relevant science or engineering qualification and a background in contaminated land are essential. You will be commercially aware and experienced at providing cost effective solutions in a highly competitive market. Analytical and technical writing skills are important but above all else a flexible and collaborative attitude to solving problems. You will also be experienced in managing projects with high standards of health and safety.
You would be joining an award-winning, specialist employer with a strong client base and an excellent reputation for the delivery of challenging work, on time and on budget. You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, bonus and a range of benefits through their flexible benefits package. Additionally extensive training and ongoing professional development are in place for every employee.