Senior / Principal Air Quality Consultant
Are you an experienced Air Quality Consultant looking for a change? Frustrated at working for a corporate consultancy who have lost touch with their staff? Or do you just fancy a challenge in a dynamic specialist consultancy? If your based in Manchester this could be the role for you. Due to the growth of their air quality workload, there is an exciting opportunity for a Senior or Principal Consultant to join our clients existing team in the North West.
You will be joining a specialist busy team where projects range from single source dispersion modelling studies, through complex, multi-source industrial impact assessments to air quality impact assessments of major residential developments. Undertaking air quality and odour assessments mainly in support of the land development and industrial sectors, you will be involved in all aspects of project management and client liaison and must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail, as well as technical proficiency and commercial acumen.
You will have at least four years UK consultancy background and experience of dispersion modelling of roads and point sources using ADMS, as well as project management and business development.
The role requires an ambitious individual who can provide both technical and commercial input into the growing air quality team, as well as the wider business. The role would suit an applicant wanting excellent prospects for rapid career progression, responsibility for both technical and commercial outputs, exposure to a wide range of projects and the opportunity to play a significant role in the way the business develops.
• Undertaking of Air Quality and Odour Assessments.
• Dispersion modelling.
• Data analysis and interpretation.
• Preparation of factual and interpretative reports.
• Management of multiple projects.
• Production of quotes and tenders.
• Development of client relationships and input into marketing strategy.
• Mentoring and technical support to junior staff.
• Atmospheric science or environmental based degree.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
• At least 4-years air quality consultancy experience.
• Able to manage own projects from initial proposal to final invoice.
• Knowledge of standard methodologies for assessment of road vehicle, industrial and dust emissions.
• Membership of relevant professional body (IAQM/IEMA).
• Experience of business development/marketing would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic specialist consultancy, which will offer you excellent career and technical development as a reward to your technical knowledge. As you would expect an excellent package and working environment are on offer.
0121 616 50147