Our client is a well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices across the UK. They are looking for an Assistant / Consultant Principal Designer (CDM) to join their team to work exclusively with one of the UK's leading retailers. They have been assisting this client for over 20 years, working on their banks, store extensions and refurbishments across the UK.
There will be hundreds of projects to work on every year with a variety of size. This can range from small work in existing stores to working on new convenience store projects.
This role will also offer you support to obtain APS, IOSH, IIRSM and design qualifications, so it will suit a candidate looking to progress.
* Writing PCI's for multiple small projects in the existing stores and reviewing associated construction phase plans
* Undertaking H&S and design appropriate Principal Designer duties
* A mix of office based work and site visits
* Managing a large number of tasks in order to maintain quality and meet required deadlines.
* You must have experience in general H&S legislation and CDM 2015
* Career history with a consultancy
* NEBOSH general or other H&S related qualification
* Having IMaPS is preferred
* IT competent with good written and spoken English
If you are interested in hearing more, but dont have a CV then call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551