My client a prestigious London organisation are actively looking to take on a Sustainability Manager to implement the companies Sustainable Design and Construction strategy. The client is looking for a candidate with good building physics knowledge and the ability to passionately get the sustainability message across; an individual who can lead projects and effectively communicate and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
* Develop, update and deliver the organisations long term Sustainable Design and Construction Strategy
* Manage BREEAM, CfSH and LEED
* Prepare Technical Reports
* Verifying project designs to ensure they are in accordance with sustainability targets
* Procure and manage teams of Sustainability and Ecology consultants
* Deliver Sustainability Strategy
* Relevant degree
* Proven Project Management Experience
* Depth of knowledge across Building Performance, energy modelling, energy efficiency, building design regulations
* Knowledge of EAMs, EMS, ISO 14001
* Possess a strong commercial edge
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly respected organisation, with the opportunity to really shape and develop sustainability strategy. Please apply directly, or for more information contact Gareth on 020 7960 2586.