Our client, a leading main contractor, is looking for a BIM Implementation Coordinator to play an integral role in the implementation of BIM on our client's projects across the South of England. You can be based in either the Hampshire or Hertfordshire office.
* Ensuring the correct implementation of BIM processes on our client's projects
* Set up team processes using a BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and manage the Project launch meetings.
* Liaising with Consultants and Suppliers to assess their BIM capability.
* Take the lead on the technical aspects of the management, implementation and maintenance of 3D digital engineering models on high priority projects.
* Provide a technical link between the Design Consultants, Project teams, Suppliers and Process and Engineering
* Train BIM users
* Supporting BIM users on basic aspects of the Common Data Environment, such as the use of 4D, 5D and 6D data
* Ensure best practice is kept
* Represent the company at external BIM related events.
* Experience and knowledge in BIM, and preferably integrating BIM into a working environment
* Have an understanding of Autocad, Revit and Navisworks and other design authoring tools
* Experience of project coordination