Our Client is a global leader in building design and consultancy services who works with an exciting portfolio of blue chip clients. Due to expansion and a healthy pipeline of projects there is a requirement for an experienced quantity surveyor/ Cost Consultant to join their Newcastle office.
This role will see you providing high calibre Cost and Commercial Management services to high profile government/municipal, commercial, retail and projects (£50m - £150m) in the private and public sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious Cost Consultants with a desire to succeed to take the next step. Our Client offers a dynamic challenging job in a stimulating working climate, with a real focus on providing a great deal of training and development opportunities.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Interpret a brief from a client and convert into a delivery plan
* Preparation of cost plans and feasibility studies
* Providing expert advice on contracts and procurement
* Preparation and evaluation of tenders
* Attending site meetings
* Provide assisting in the development of junior team members
* Liaising with stakeholders to present valuations and cost reports
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline (e.g Quantity Surveying)
* MRICS chartership or working towards this would be beneficial
* Proven track record of providing high-calibre cost consultancy for large developments (£10 to £100m+)
* Strong administration skills for Building Contracts from a cost management perspective
* Good verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com