Job title: Arboricultural Consultant
Location: Stroud, Birmingham, Exeter
Rate: Competitive DOE
Is one of your key career motivations working for a company with a friendly atmosphere and collaborative culture?
Perhaps you'll be attracted to this environmental planning consultancy who offer landscape planning, ecology and arboricultural services across the UK. Within their 5 offices, they promote a family friendly environment and employ staff who take pride in the environmental schemes they take part in.
In support of growing their arboriculture service offering they're looking to appoint a consultant Arboriculturalist into their Stroud, Birmingham or Exeter office.
What will you be doing?
* Project work will be varied and you'll find yourself out in the field assisting with BS5837 Tree Quality Surveys and the preparation of Arboricultural Impact Assessments / Arboricultural Method Statements.
* You'll use AutoCAD to provide graphics support and work with other team members to complete reports.
What do you need?
* You'll have a degree or diploma in Arboriculture and have up-to-date knowledge of the UK planning system.
* Importantly you'll be demonstrating a passion for your arb career and the desire to join like-minded individuals.
* A UK driving licence is essential.
On joining this team you'll be offered a generous annual allowance, with the view that you will take time off make a positive contribution to your local community. Perhaps you'd like to get involved in a local conservation initiative? Or initiate a community action project? All ideas are welcomed! As you'd expect, staff turnover within this organisation is really low, so now's your opportunity to join!
Give me a call, or apply to find out more.