In this role you will be based from home while also carrying out targeted visits to commercial buildings with the overall objective to deliver energy reductions solutions for a regional portfolio of commercial and retail properties. Utilising energy contracts, dashboards and your technical experience you will be working to agreed budgets and timescales to achieve financial and energy savings in line with clients and business requirements.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Maintain all energy processes in accordance with company procedures.
* Carry out Desk top audits to pre-select suitable sites to survey and target improvements.
* Be capable of carrying out in-depth on-site Energy Surveys and produce supporting calculations, reports and proposals.
* Develop and implement new cost saving or energy opportunities where required.
* Ensure that Energy communication, innovation and training are a part of any delivery strategy to achieve and maintain the targets.
* Provide support and assist stance to other service teams and team members.
* Be responsible for delivering your own Energy performance target to achieve the overall committed contractual energy savings.
* Identify and implement energy recovery plan for sites failing to maintain their energy reduction performance
Qualifications / Experience:
* A degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar
* Ability to deliver and implement an energy solution by management/optimisation.
* Experience in the retail sector preferred but not essential
* Able to carry out desk top analysis
* Logical and inquisitive, problem solver
* Computer literate.
* Good communication skills
* Organised self starter who can work with minimum supervision
* Financially aware, numerate, and commercially minded
* Ability to put forward strong business cases
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com