We currently have an opportunity for EIA Project Manager to join the Edinburgh office of an international environment, planning and engineering consultancy. The successful candidate will work within the area of environmental impact assessment (EIA) on a range of prestigious projects spanning renewables, energy transmission and property. You will join an established environmental planning team, working in collaboration to manage major schemes through the environmental consenting process.
* Coordinate in-house and external specialists in delivering EIAs for major renewables, energy transmission and property schemes
* Perform desk based studies and coordinate site surveys and data collection exercises
* Prepare, coordinate, manage and review Environmental Statement and EIA chapters
* Liaise with clients and project teams to ensure delivery of projects to time and budgetary constraints
* Represent the company in public consultations and stakeholder meetings
* Degree educated or higher in a relevant environmental discipline (e.g. BSc/MSc Environmental Science)
* Demonstrable experience of EIA project management within a consultancy environment
* Good knowledge of the EIA and ES process with respect to UK policy and procedure
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software as well as experience using GIS and CorelDraw programmes
* Excellent written/ verbal communicative and client facing skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your EIA management skills on a variety of prestigious energy projects within a friendly and supportive working environment. Our client offers an excellent flexible benefits package, together with unrivalled prospects for career progression.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com