JOB TITLE Technical Director - Town Planning
SALARY £50,000 - £65,000
An international multidisciplinary with a significant UK planning presence are looking for a Technical Director to join their Shrewsbury team. This key strategic hire will manage existing and develop new client relationships across the property sector. You will ensure continued growth within this sector leading a multidisciplinary team on major large-scale projects. You will work on behalf of developers, private and public land owners.
Role & Company
* This role is ideal for both experienced Associates looking to step up or dynamic Directors looking for a bigger opportunity with the promise for future career growth. You'll further expand the company's already significant remit across the property sector by winning new business while managing existing clients. Leading a multidisciplinary team, you will work with developers and land owners to guide large scale projects through the planning and development process.
* This international practice, working as a multidisciplinary across the construction, engineering, property and consultancy sectors, offer the chance to lead on major projects. You'll be managing an experienced team working on projects across the West Midlands - your knowledge in this area will be invaluable. As such, this company offer fantastic prospects for your future career, both in developing the team further and in progressing your earning potential
* Minimum 7 year's expertise in planning with a significant focus on developments across the West Midlands. The majority of this expertise must come from the private sector.
* Existing relationships within the property and development sector and demonstrable experience in winning new business.
* Experience in leading a team - this must compromise of town planners though ideally will be multidisciplinary.
Technical Director - Town Planning - Shrewsbury - International Multidisciplinary - Major Projects - Property & Development - Team Leading - MRPTI - Developing New & Existing Business