Job Ref: 15819
Job title: Senior Consultant
Rate: £33k - £38k
Due to sustained growth and a promising order book, one of the country's leading authorities in the water industry is looking to strengthen their Cardiff team with an ambitious and motivated Senior Consultant. Our client is looking to appoint a candidate with a specialism in either fluvial or coastal and is particularly interested in hearing from those looking to manage projects and small teams.
To be successful in post you will have a good technical and analytical grounding in environmental modelling and a desire to work with clients across a range of sectors including house building and commercial development, power and transport infrastructure and regulatory agencies.
As a Senior Consultant you will:
* Tender for, lead and deliver complex projects on time and to budget
* Line mange more junior team members
* Liaise with clients and local authority contacts as projects require
* Undertake flood hydrological assessments and hydraulic modelling.
As a Senior Consultant you will have:
* Degree in numerate scientific or engineering discipline
* Postgraduate qualification is desired but not essential
* Proven consultancy experience
* Chartered member of a relevant institution
* Expert in numerical analysis and modelling
* Extensive understanding of Flood Risk regulatory framework
* Strong project management and excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to work within a business offering a dynamic and personable work environment. There is an excellent salary package, including holiday allowance and additional benefits.