Job Ref: 15826
Job title: Associate Director EIA
Rate: Competitive + Car allowance + Benefits
Mattinson Partnership is assisting one of the world's leading real estate services companies in their search for an Associate Director of EIA, to support their building consultancy team in Manchester. You will assist the planning team in the delivery of EIA services, advising both public and private sector clients on a range of urban regeneration projects including residential, commercial, industrial, retail and mixed-use schemes. You will initially work very closely with the established London based EIA as you expand your team around you.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
The Associate Director of EIA will;
* Take overall responsibility for the management of projects, reviewing inputs from project teams and technical specialists, to maintain the existing high quality of client deliverables
* Engage with key stakeholders throughout the EIA process including local authority and statutory consultees
* Develop client relationships and communicate with teams across the wider business, not limited to the Manchester Planning and London EIA teams.
You will be encouraged to be commercially minded, using your own initiative to come up with appropriate resolutions to client's requests.
Qualifications / Experience:
The Associate Director will have;
* Experience of delivering large scale urban development projects.
* Excellent client care skills with the experience of being the first point of contact for fielding client queries.
* A proven track record in consultancy, gained over a significant and dedicated period of time.
* An appetite for growing and developing a team around you.
* Excellent knowledge of the UK Planning regime.
* Full Membership of a relevant institution e.g. IEMA / CEnv and an interest in supporting junior colleagues through Chartership.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious business providing first class solutions to an exciting portfolio of clients.