My client is seeking to recruit an experienced Technician. Individuals can expect to take responsibility for the design and coordination of technical tasks.
Working with the Engineers and Principal Technician to produce bridge/structures scheme drawings.
Production of CAD general arrangement, substructure, superstructure, concrete outlines, steelwork drawings.
RC detail drawings, production of schedules and checking.
Producing details linking of the bridge structural elements to the various proprietary components.
Liaison with other divisions including utilities, highways, hydrology, drainage to correctly manage the interface in CAD between the highway/rail structures whilst incorporating their other party's requirements.
Using engineering judgement and knowledge to assist with scheme design.
Experience predominately working with AutoCAD producing drawings using sound engineering judgement and a pragmatic approach.
* Methodical, accurate and meticulous in attitude to work
* Good interpersonal skills / Team player
* HNC in relevant engineering discipline
* Bridges or Structures experience
* Seeking to obtain an EngTech status with a professional body, i.e. ICE or IStruct REVIT