Job Ref: 15835
Job title: Senior / Principal Flood Risk Engineer
Salary: Competitive Package DOE
Due to recent success and an increase in work load, our client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, is looking to expand their London water team with a Senior / Principal Flood Risk Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced flood risk engineer to broaden their experience within a growing team of industry leading specialists.
On joining the team you will play a key role in the compilation of flood risk assessments for development projects in accordance with the NPFF, acting as the main point of contact for a varied client base. You will also be responsible for providing due diligence flood risk advice to landowners and undertaking flood studies in the public sector.
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will have:
* A degree in a relevant engineering discipline
* A relevant professional qualification (or evidence of working towards)
* Demonstrable experience preparing FRAs and drainage strategies for public and private sector clients
* Ability to recognise and communicate flooding and drainage related constraints at development sites
* Knowledge of flood related policy and guidance e.g. the NPPF and SuDS Manual
* Excellent project management and communication skills within a client facing role
* Ability to write clear and concise reports
Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and an attractive bonus and benefits scheme.