Are you looking for your next Geo-environmental challenge? Our client, a well-known and respected multidisciplinary consultancy, are looking for a Senior Geo-environmental Engineer for their Birmingham office.
You will have solid experience in geo-environmental consultancy and the desire to be part of a small, established environmental team within a larger group of engineers. You will have a relevant degree, and be on the pathway to becoming a Chartered Geologist.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Preparing Phase I reports
* Designing and supervising site investigations
* Preparing assessment reports
* Slope stability assessments
* Investigating contaminated land sites
* Prepare and present remediation strategies
To be successful in this post you will have:
* A relevant degree
* Prior consultancy contaminated land experience
* Strong work-winning and client liaison skills
* Willingness to travel between offices as necessary, with a valid driving license.
This is a great chance to join and progress towards leading an established team, reporting directly into the company's Technical Director. An ability to engage with clients and a desire to undertake business development activities are crucial in order to be successful in this post. In return for your efforts our client offer an excellent remuneration package and progression opportunities as your team grows.