Our remediation contractor client have appointed us to recommend a Senior Environmental Scientist to join their Surrey team.
They are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced remediation professional, from a contractor or consultant background, to work closely with the Project Managers and Director in the provision of remediation services to their clients.
You will be required to:
* Offer technical support to contaminated land and remediation services
* Assist senior staff/project managers with the proposals and reporting
* Communicate report findings to clients and stakeholders
* Actively promote Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards in all aspects of the company's services.
* Ensure the safe, cost-effective and timely delivery of projects to the relevant standards.
* Ensure accurate logging of records.
You will likely possess;
* Degree education in Environmental Sciences, Civils, Geology, or similar.
* Experience within a contractor or consultancy setting, with significant site supervision and sampling experience
* Hands-on or supervisory experience of in-situ and ex-situ remediation techniques.
* CLR11 understanding and other UK contaminated land management standards (Part 2A, PPC Surrender, other planning processes)
* A CSCS card.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to build upon their remediation experience. If you are looking to grow into a senior position and develop your career through working with other senior staff at all stages of the project cycle, then this could be your ideal role!