One of our close clients, a leading multidisciplinary consultancy, have briefed us on their requirements for an Assistant Air Quality Consultant for the Bristol Office.
The successful candidate will play a role in the technical delivery of residential, commercial and industrial projects within both public and private sectors. You will be joining the multi-disciplined environmental team who have a reputation for successfully delivering residential projects across the UK as well as providing advice throughout the planning process on commercial and industrial projects. They are increasingly becoming involved in odour modelling projects too.
They are looking for an early-career air quality professional, with previous consultancy experience, who's well versed with UK legislation and is looking to further their career working with a multi-disciplinary team.
The Assistant Consultant will:
* Conduct Air Quality assessments for a range of projects
* Carry out dispersion modelling using specialist software
* Construct and write reports, contributing to wider environmental assessments as well as EIA
* Represent the company, liaising with local authorities and other stakeholders.
* Engineering or Science-based degree in a relevant subject (or equivalent)
* Some experience in a consultancy setting in a similar role
* Familiarity with LAQM and other UK legislation relating to air quality
* Dispersion modelling experience
* Knowledge and understanding of pollution monitoring techniques
* Excellent communication and reporting skills
* Experience of working within an office combining different disciplines.
This company is offering a great chance for the right consultant to further their career in consultancy, gaining exposure to multi-disciplinary projects, and offering excellent remuneration in return for your hard work.