This highly regarded UK transport and engineering consultancy is seeking to appoint an Acoustic Consultant to join their dynamic Woking team. You will support the team with the delivery of noise and vibration projects to clients in both the public and private sector.
The multidisciplinary nature of the team means you will be working closely with colleagues from other engineering and environmental disciplines. There is scope for the successful candidate to undertake some air quality project work, should they be interested in doing so.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in the acquisition and analysis of noise data and have a track record in the provision of reports and mitigation advice to support planning applications.
Successful candidates will have;
* A Degree in relevant field / sector
* Experience in noise and vibration project work
* Experience in the use and maintenance of Field Equipment
* Demonstrable experience in noise modelling using CadnaA
* Excellent report writing capabilities
* Strong knowledge and understanding of all UK noise and vibration guidance, including the Planning Practise Guidance for Noise, BS8233, BS4142
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive and ever-expanding multi-disciplined team, with the opportunity to progress further in your career whilst reaping the benefits of a competitive salary and extensive benefits package.