We are working with a leading environmental and engineering consultancy, to recruit a Senior level EIA specialist into their Bristol multi-disciplinary environmental team. As part of your brief you will have the opportunity to offer vital coordination and project delivery support to the existing friendly and successful UK wide team. Our client is keen to hear from candidates with an array of demonstrable experience undertaking EIA project work in a variety of sectors including, but not limited to property and infrastructure.
As a Senior EIA Consultant your brief will include:
* Responsibility for the co-ordination of EIA projects, including liaising with the multi-disciplinary team, subcontractors and statutory authorities
* Preparation and project management of Environmental Statements and additional supporting assessments
* Client liaison and contribution to business development including preparation of fee proposals and assistance with bids.
Working at a Senior level, you will have responsibility for project delivery, including the management of finances and resources associated with the project. You will also have the opportunity to assist with business development initiatives such as fee proposals and tender presentations.
Qualifications / Experience:
You will have;
* An appropriate degree and IEMA Membership.
* A successful track record of EIA co-ordination / project management
* A thorough understanding of EIA, including best practice guidelines and planning processes
* Excellent report writing, communication and project management skills
* A full UK driving licence
* Full IEEM and/or Chartered Environmentalist status
* Experience of working on a variety of complex projects at one time
* A track record of successful client relationships and proven commercial successes with proposals and tenders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established UK Wide EIA team with projects in a number of market sectors, including rail and road infrastructure and regeneration & property development.