My client a specialist sustainability consultancy based in the heart of London are actively looking to take on a Junior Sustainability Consultant. This role would be ideally suited to an outstanding recent graduate with some relevant work experience in the sustainability and energy sector.
The company provides sustainability and software consultancy services, undertaking non-financial reporting across numerous clients including FTSE 100 / 250 businesses, international companies and government organisations.
The successful applicant will be
* Knowledgeable about carbon management, climate change and wider sustainability policy
* Highly numerate with a passion for data
* A strong communicator, comfortable in a client facing environment
* An effective problem solver
* A relevant degree - 2.1 or above
* Relevant Masters preferred
* Outstanding analytical skills - highly experienced in Microsoft Excel
* Some form of relevant work experience
* Supporting projects, working on specific account delivering sustainability data management tasks
* Supporting the product testing team in their development cycle
* Undertake analyses of clients reporting requirements, providing a consultative service where necessary.
* Supporting the development of the companies sustainability software
If you are looking for an entry level position within the sustainability industry working with a high end consultancy with leading clients, please apply directly, or for further information contact Gareth on 020 7960 2586.