Our client is a very highly regarded multidisciplinary consultancy with a solid and diverse portfolio of public and private sector project work. They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior/Principal Civil Engineer specialising in Development Infrastructure to join their friendly and dynamic development team in their Glasgow office.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to lead on the delivery of infrastructure design (drainage/ roads/ highways /earthworks/ sewerage/ SUDS/ public realm) solutions for developments in the residential, commercial, retail and industrial sectors. This is a great opportunity for career development as there will be scope to progress into an Associate role for the right candidate.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Prepare/ review designs and drawings in accordance with technical design standards
* Undertaking feasibility and pre-planning assessments, site appraisals of engineering infrastructure
* Development of preliminary and detailed designs on drainage (WInDes / SUDS), roads (Civil 3D / DMRB) and other infrastructure projects
* Preparation of technical documents and engineering reports
* Delivery of projects on time and to budget
* Management of a small team of engineers/technicians
* Liaison with clients, regulators and other stakeholders
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated in a relevant discipline (e.g. BEng/ MEng Civil Engineering)
* Chartered or working towards chartered status with a recognised professional institution (e.g. ICE) would be beneficial
* Knowledge of infrastructure design at concept, feasibility and preliminary level
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Civils 3D, PDS and Microdrainage (WinDes) is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com