Our client is an established and respected engineering consultancy who are currently seeking a Structural Revit Technician (Building Structures) to join their Glasgow office. They have a large pipeline of work with a number of prestigious projects across residential, education and historic building sectors.
The client has a strong presence in the Scottish market with majority of the design work now being BIM compliant and carried out using Revit software. As such the ideal candidate will have proven Revit experience within a civil/structural design consultancy and assist in the delivery of concept, feasibility and detailed design for a wide range of projects.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Prepare Revit and AutoCAD structural drawings and other technical documentation using information provided by the design team
* Prepare basic design calculations
* Liaise with other design teams on technical structural drawings
* Ensure all work is compliant with the relevant client specifications and health and safety standards
* Colleague, client and stakeholder liaison
Qualifications / Experience:
* HNC/ HND or equivalent qualification is preferable
* Experience of the design and delivery of drawings for GA sections, RC detailing and building structures
* Competent in the use of AutoCAD and Revit (2+ years Revit experience)
* Knowledge or experience in Building Information Modelling (BIM) would be beneficial
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com