Our client is a world-leading multidisciplinary consultancy who are known for getting the most out of their employees and actively providing a clear pathway and support for them to prosper in their chosen field.
They use their market expertise to find creative solutions to problems and hence they have become one of the leading names in the implementation and advancement of BIM in a consultative environment. They work across a number of sectors, including rail, education, leisure and residential.
Our client is looking for a Senior BIM Coordinator to join their London office to help increase their BIM capabilities and to make sure implementation and standards are acheived effectively.
You and your new role:
- Undertake BIM audits to ensure alignment with PAS 1192-2:2013, BS 1192:2007 and BS 1192-4:2014
- Experience in assessing Project Information
- Knowledge and understanding of 1192 specifications is essential
- Ideally you will have a technical background
- This role will not involve too much traditional design work
Our client is mainly interested in candidates from an engineering or rail background
For more information, please give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580