A leading planning and property consultancy is looking for an experienced Town Planner or Senior Town Planner to join their Glasgow or Edinburgh-based development teams. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a highly experienced team, delivering planning solutions for development proposals across a range of sectors including mixed use, residential, commercial, retail, education and health.
The successful candidate will be technically accomplished with strong business acumen and the drive to succeed. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a range of large, high profile projects.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide planning expertise to local authorities, developers and other stakeholders
* Undertake planning appraisals and planning applications, identifying issues and prospects
* Manage projects and supervise and mentor more junior staff
* Monitor the progress of applications, appeals and representations
* Advise and liaise with clients; developing relationships and winning new business
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in a relevant discipline
* Membership of the RTPI (or significant evidence of working towards chartership)
* Demonstrable experience in development management within either consultancy or local authority
* Clear verbal and written communication skills for reports and presentations
* Good analytical and IT skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com