This is a great opportunity for an ambitious engineer to take the next step in their career by working for an an established consultancy as an Associate Director; a role which will give you the chance to utilise your leadership skills and consequently further the success of the company.
Having been running for over 20 years, the consultancy is highly respected within the industry and has won several awards for their services. On top of this, they have taken the lead in developing multiple high-profile projects focused in building works across the UK. Therefore, for those wanting to hold great responsibility and have their work recognised, this is a role not to be missed.
The Role will see you....
* lead a team of 9 people, meet with clients, oversee reports, as well as produce delivering detailed design engineering solutions, among other tasks.
* 7+ years experience in Geotechnical Engineering, focused in design.
* Demonstrated ability of leadership skills - i.e. leading a team
* Must be chartered
* Experience within the construction of buildings
* Competent in piling, piled walls, foundation and retaining wall design, temporary works, soil nails, ground anchors and the planning, implementation and interpretation of site investigations
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and gain a good understanding of their sector to foster effective and enduring relationships
If you think that this role could be the next step in your career, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) 207 940 2105, N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com
If you decide this role is not for you but know someone who would be suitable, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded £200 worth of vouchers if the person you recommend is placed.