Our client is a successful building services engineering consultancy who pride themselves in their innovative approach to modern building services engineering and low carbon/ low energy solutions.
They have a unique opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their dynamic Glasgow office and work on a variety of projects for both new build and regeneration projects as well as sustainability advice.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Undertake electrical design for a variety of building projects spanning the health, retail, education, leisure, commercial and residential sectors.
* Production of conceptual and detailed electrical design solutions
* Prepare specifications and reports including condition surveys and feasibility studies
* Undertake technical reviews of installations to ensure compliance with original client brief
* Liaison with clients and internal design teams
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant subject (e.g. Electrical Engineering)
* Chartered or working towards Chartership would be beneficial
* Experience of electrical building services design
* Sound knowledge of relevant industry software such as AutoCAD, Amtech or Dialux
* Experience of BIM Level 2 and IES would be an advantage
* Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and contractors
* Good written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com