Job description - Pedestrian Modelling Consultant (Full-Time)
Our busy knowledge management team is looking for a senior member with pedestrian modelling. This is a permanent role based in London
The successful candidate will need a background in transport planning, civil engineering or related disciplines and should have significant experience of applying pedestrian movement principles in a design or operational environment.
Job skills, experience and qualifications
· Masters level in Transport Planning, or relevant experience.
· Expert knowledge of transport modelling theory and methods, data collection and analytical techniques.
· Project management skills and can demonstrate experience in managing and delivering projects in pedestrian modelling to quality standards, on time, and within budget.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written and verbal, including experience in report writing and preparing and presenting technical and financial proposals.
· Availability to frequently travel worldwide.
· Fluent English language (additional languages are desirable).