A close client or ours, who are a leading environmental and built asset consultancy, are looking to recruit a Principal Consultant to join their wider Environment team, to co-ordinate EIAs and provide expert advice to clients on the environmental aspects and impacts of their projects.
Their Environmental Assessment team is involved in a wide range of nationally significant infrastructure projects (NSIPs), infrastructure projects, and development work. Clients include public sector energy, infrastructure, housing and environmental bodies, among others.
They are looking for someone to;
* Autonomously manage technical and commercial delivery of projects
* Manage compliance to EIA regulations and standards.
* Establish strong relationships with clients
* Establish strong relationships with colleagues of various disciplines.
* Mentor graduate consultants in the team, allocating work and ensuring development
* Degree (Masters preferred) educated in an environmental discipline
* Full Chartered Membership (or close to) of a relevant professional body
* Experienced in co-ordinating EIAs for multiple sectors, including transport, energy, rail, and development schemes.
* Project management experience
* Proven experience authoring and quality-checking technical reports
* Client relationship management experience.
This Principal role is ideal for a candidate ready to take the step up from a senior position, who can draw upon solid team and line management experience, managing a multi-disciplinary team across a range of projects.
This company are expanding across the country due to a surge in their workload, and as a result of your endeavours, they provide a competitive salary, and a range of benefits including flexible working, excellent exposure to nationally significant projects, and excellent structured progression opportunities.