Senior Acoustic Consultant- International Business
As a company that operates across Europe they offer plenty of resources for a consultant to effectively take on each project that comes their way ensuring you have everything you need to get the job done. With less red tape and more freedom yourself, you will find this is the perfect way to run a team.
Our client is primarily a business focusing on the construction industry and have developed their own team to add acoustics to just one of the services they offer their clients. With plenty of large scale projects on the horizon this is where your expertise will help to bring this service to a whole host of clients across London. The level of such projects ensures there is plenty to keep you occupied for quite a few years as you grow within the business itself.
Your role will entail:
* Project and People management across various sectors of acoustics but with a focus on Construction projects.
* Technical Report writing and handling
* Occasional visits and maintaining relationships with various clients.
* Further details on request
You should have:
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Acoustic sector
* Background ideally having worked with Construction Acoustics
* Relevant degree at MSc level or higher in the Acoustic sector.
If you feel this niche is an opportunity you can't miss then contact Thomas Holliss immediately on:
0207 940 2105
Or by sending your CV as an MS WORD document via email to:
If this position isn't quite what you are looking for then please do get in touch as I work across the entirety of the UK in both Air Quality & Acoustics and have a wide variety of positions currently available.
Key Words: Acoustics, Noise, Sound, Vibration, Acoustic Consultant, Building Acoustics, Environmental Acoustics, Construction Acoustics, EIA, Report Writing, IOA, Noise Assessment, UK, London