Our client is an award winning multidisciplinary consultancy who are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to be based in their the Glasgow or Edinburgh office. The successful candidate can expect to design, develop, plan, coordinate, supervise and manage various building projects, managing and planning the costing from outset right through to completion. This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading multinational firms with excellent career development potential.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide professional Building Surveying and Project Management services to a variety of clients, across a wide variety of property types and sectors
* Undertake a variety of building surveying surveys, including production of information and technical reports
* Manage contractors carrying out works, on a variety of building types
* Contribution towards the monthly financial reporting process
* Liaise with colleagues, contractors and clients
* Contribute to the development and training of junior team members
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant subject (e.g Building Surveying)
* Chartered with professional membership (MRICS)
* Proven PQE experience
* Demonstrable building surveyor experience
* Good understanding and experience of Health and Safety, Quality Management and CDM regulations
* Clean driving license
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
For further information on this or any other related positions contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com