Our client is an international infrastructure and business services group, providing advisory, design, project delivery and managed services across many sectors. Due to recent successes and expansion our client is looking to appoint a Building Surveyor to be based in their Lincolnshire office who will work closely with private and public sector clients to successfully deliver projects, meeting financial, developmental, time, quality and strategic objectives.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Technical role that involves working closely with private and public sector clients
* The Building Surveyor will carry the necessary project workload and liaise with clients to ensure the delivery of a high quality project result.
* Work with a number of private and public sector and local authority clients, based in Hertfordshire and London
* Report to the 'Head of Discipline Building Surveying' to manage the quality, efficiency and effective delivery of project work.
* The Senior Building Surveyor will also take on some business development responsibilities
* Our client is also looking to develop the educational side of their business so the Senior Building Surveyor will have some involvement here.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Working towards or attained Chartered status
* Demonstrable building surveyor experience
* Strong technical, communication and influencing skills
* Demonstrable experience of planning, organising and controlling projects, to deliver increased performance, quality and utilisation.
* Experience of working on public sector projects is essential.
* Evidence of building client relationships from large blue chip or public sector organisations.
* Good understanding and experience of Health and Safety, Quality Management and CDM regulations.
* Experience of delivering high quality technical solutions
* 2D CAD experience
* Willing to work towards developing business and cross-selling
This is an exciting time to work for our client as they look to expand over the coming years and win more project work across a range of sectors and industries. This role presents an excellent opportunity for career development along with a great benefits package.