We have an excellent opportunity for Environmental Impact Assessment specialists to join the leadership team of a bust Environment division within a highly-respected global multidisciplinary.
The successful individuals will be joining a team working a range of large infrastructure projects in the UK, working alongside other environmental specialists and within multi-disciplinary teams. You will also have the opportunity to develop your EIA experience in other sectors such as property and renewables.
What can this role offer you?
Someone looking to take the next step into a leadership role would be ideal for this opportunity. Prior management experience is essential, but would suit someone who is currently in charge of a small team and looking to scale this up to a large team, and large scale UK, European and Middle East projects.
They have high staff retention, and are focused on maintaining this through a combination of remuneration and training.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide technical leadership in environmental assessment
* Technical direction of projects
* Project manage EIA projects across several disciplines.
* Assurance of high quality output standards to team project contributions
* Mentor and line-manage various consultants, promoting development
* Technical advisory capabilities including EIA and planning
* Business development experience including a proactive approach to building client relationships
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject area, preferably to masters degree level or higher
* CEnv status, with full IEMA, IES or CIWEM status
* Proven experience in the field or EIA/SEA with major infrastructure clients
* Experience in preparing environmental statements
* Ability to manage various teams, perhaps spread over a number of locations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including high level report writing skills
* Excellent technical skills and knowledge
The ideal candidates will have experience of feasibility/options appraisals, and acting as an expert witness for public enquiries.