Location: Hampshire / Manchester / Sheffield / London / West Sussex/ Cambridgeshire
Exposure to some of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK and Europe? Check.
A place to further grow your skills, and push yourself in a leading consultancy? Check.
A strong national team in a variety of locations? Check.
Are you looking for a senior / principal level role offering the opportunity to deliver technical EIA solutions to clients whilst also growing your own team? This multi-disciplinary consultancy are strengthening their team to reflect the success and growth of their water and infrastructure team over the past 2 years.
As a self-starter, you will have scope to put your own stamp on the direction and growth of the team, delivering projects for a varied client base including the EA, large developers and Major rail infrastructure schemes throughout the country.
The Senior / Principal Environmental Consultant will;
* Provide leading technical and project management on Rail/infrastructure and/or water management
* Work with senior staff from other disciplines, taking responsibility for technical and commercial aspects of work delivered from your local office
* Develop and nurture a regional team.
Qualifications and Experience;
The Senior / Principal Environmental Consultant will have;
* A degree qualification in a relevant environmental field
* Chartership with a relevant institution
* Significant experience in project management, client management and bidding
* Experience in the delivery of EIA and standalone environmental assessment
* A UK driving licence
Further to this, experience working on large rail or transport infrastructure projects would be of particular interest, but our client are looking for someone who can contribute to the wider project base as well.