This role is with a world leader in design and architecture.
They are looking for a BIM Coordinator to help increase their Level 2 capabilities and support the growth of their UK business.
Ideally they are looking for candidates who are from similar companies, this means it would be preferred if you are currently working for an medium to large architectural firm.
You will be working on projects in the technology and retail sector alongside 6 other full-time BIM professionals in the London office. Some of their previous clients/projects include working on award winning skyscrapers and Facebook headquarters.
- Giving BIM guidance
- Identify problems relating to BIM
- BIM Execution Plans
- Knowledge of PAS1192-2 and other BIM Protocol / Legislature
- Working alongside Architects and Technicians
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Architecture, Design Technology or similar
- Knowledge of Autodesk, Revit, 3ds Max, Sketch Up and Rhino software
- Advanced use of Revit in a working environment
They are not interested in candidates working on a temporary basis as they believe in investing a lot of money and effort into the professional development of employees. Because of this a large proportion of the senior figures in the London office have been at the company for 10+ years.
This is an exciting time for the company who are also looking to move into a new building, parts of which they have designed themselves.
As well as a very competitive salary, they offer a benefits package which is revered across the sector.