Job Ref: 15899
Job title: EIA Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 DOE
Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary engineering and design consultancy who have built a reputation on innovation and award winning solutions, are looking for an EIA consultant to join their busy and expanding multi-disciplinary Southampton team. If you have experience of coordinating Environmental Impact Assessments, or you have recently graduated and are now looking to take your career to the next level within a successful and friendly team, then we'd like to hear from you.
As an EIA Consultant you will:
* Co-ordinate UK and international EIA projects, including liaising with the multi-disciplinary team and statutory authorities
* Coordinate the production of Environmental Statements and additional reports required throughout the planning process
Qualifications / Experience:
The ideal EIA candidates will possess:
* An appropriate BSc (MSc desirable)
* Demonstrable experience of EIA co-ordination. More junior candidates will have evidence of working through the screening and scoping process as part of their studies.
* A thorough understanding of EIA, including best practice guidelines and planning processes.
* Excellent report writing and communication skills.