This role is for a well-known engineering firm, with a global presence and because of this they can offer the opportunity of working on large projects as they look to expand their BIM Level 2 capabilities. So if you are a BIM Coordinator looking for a new and exciting opportunity, this could be a good fit for you.
You will join our client's Railways Team, based out of their York office. To be successful, you must have experience in the rail sector and have worked previously for either an engineering firm or consultancy.
You will be a key component of the team, which means you will liaise directly with clients and other stakeholders.
* Delivering the project BIM methods, processes and guidance when required
* Providing a collaboration of data and information
* Ensure BIM standards are met and adhered to
* Coordinate the implementation of BIM on new projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
* Degree or Diploma in information technology, construction or engineering
* In depth knowledge of how to implement BIM, including collaborative working processes (Avanti, BS1192:2007, BS1192:4 and PAS1192:2,3,5)