Our client is a global leader in buildings and infrastructure with a fantastic reputation in the market for working on major developments and high profile projects. They are currently growing the Commercial & Cost Management team in Australia in an effort to meet the demands of a strong and growing pipeline of work. The vacancy is for a Commercial Manager to build a new service offering within the Project Services sector.
* You will support the development of the Commercial Management offering in the Australia Pacific, through supported high quality service delivery, business development and brand enhancement;
* Delivering sound and effective commercial management and quantity surveying services, leading by example to achieve company goals and championing a quality culture;
* Supporting the development of proposals, client briefs, and project execution plans whilst obtaining the buy-in of all stakeholders;
* Delivering commissions within the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality; and
* Implementing and supporting effective financial and project management controls for projects to enable monitoring, modification and forecasting as appropriate.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, but don't have an updated CV to apply - then give Dominic Jacques a call on 02079602551.