I am currently working with a good client of ours who are looking for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to join their Nottingham office. This role will give you an excellent opportunity to work with a growing company, known for their excellent social environment.
The company has 130 people in total, across 3 offices. The Nottingham office is the smallest office, however this means it can offer the successful candidates the opportunity to head up the regional structural team in the future.
The type of projects they work on includes data centres, theatres and super prime houses. These projects can often be quite unique so requires someone who can adapt.
The ideal candidate is someone who has the drive to succeed and can be flexible.
* Chartered (IStructE) or on the way to Chartership
* Astute in managing and leading on projects (varied sizes), this includes dealing with the associated risks, project finances and costs
* Someone who looks for innovative and elegant solutions to engineering problems
* Confident in liaising with clients and leading design meetings
* Have the drive and passion to develop new opportunities
* Appreciation of Tekla and Robot
If you are keen on discussing this opportunity further, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580.