Our client is a successful multidisciplinary consultancy with offices across Scotland who are looking to appoint a Chartered Building Surveyor to their Glasgow office. The successful candidate will ideally be Chartered or working towards this and have vast experience of Building Surveying within a consultancy environment. You will be reporting to the Associate Director and be responsible for projects across the West of Scotland.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Work with a number of public and private sector clients effectively delivering project work whilst ensuring a high quality resul
* Provide property management and maintenance services such as building surveys, pre-lease acquisitions, dilapidation advice and defect analysis
* Produce reports, schedule maintenance work and support contract procurement and project management
* Procure and manage contracts and contractors delivering planned maintenance services and refurbishment projects
* Contribute to the development and training of junior team members
* Liaise with colleagues, contractors and clients
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant subject (e.g Building Surveying)
* Chartered or working towards this(MRICS)
* Demonstrable building surveyor experience
* Good understanding and experience of Health and Safety, Quality Management and CDM regulations
* Willing to take on business development responsibilities and work in a client facing role
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
For further information on this or any other related positions contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com